Monday, November 17, 2008

To die for cupcakes

So I found this most delightful recipe for cupcakes on another blog. My sister Megan asked me to post it on here so that others would be able to enjoy them as well.

You will need

Box of brownie mix
Package of oreos
Package of caramels
Empty stomach

Unscrew the oreos and put the side that has no frosting in the bottom of a cupcake tin. Place a caramel on top of the orea. Make brownies according to recipe on box. Pour brownie batter over the top (making sure to cover the caramel) Let the kids lick the beaters. Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. Let cool (because you will burn your mouth on all the ooey gooeyness inside.) Once cool take off the muffin cup place in a bowl and top with vanilla ice cream. You will think you have died and gone to heaven I promise.

Enjoy

3 comments:

Josh Tricia Rex Jens said...

Sounds good I will have to try it.

Megan Royle said...

Yummy! I can't wait to try these. Thanks for posting it. I look forward to Cupcake Friday and new recipes.

The Batty Bunch said...

mmmm yummy going to have to try these. BTW tag your it, check my blog.