Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here goes!!!

Well here goes nothin'. Everyone has told me how easy this is so I guess we will see. If I can keep up with it will be another thing. For those I have not talked to in awhile we have 4 precious little ones. I am married to a wonderful and supportive husband and father and I could not be luckier or happier. I have been working as a police dispatcher for 14 years now and am actually looking forward to retirement. Well that is if we get our 20 year retirement we have been trying for. (Keep your fingers crossed for me)

3 comments:

Megan Royle said...

GREAT BLOG! I LOVE IT! I LOVE THE PICTURES OF YOU, BEN AND THE KIDS. YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! Good job, Britt. Can't wait to see the Disneyland pictures. Love you guys!

The Batty Bunch said...

FIngers r crossed. But my smile is bigger jsut seeing you have joined the blogging world. DARLING family.