Monday, December 22, 2008

Technology is not always fun

I have been meaning to update for awhile. I have the most darling, fun pictures of our Christmas parties this year. But, my computer has decided not to cooperate with me and I am unable to get on the internet. So, while I wait to get my computer fixed or looked at, I will not be able to post them since the only access I have is at work. So I am sorry to those family members that wanted to see pictures. It is going to have to wait until after Christmas, but I promise to post them as soon as I can. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas spending time with the ones you love. I know I will.

2 comments:

Josh Tricia Rex Jens said...

Darn computer. Well, Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG, SISTER SUE!!!
Love you!
Mom