Monday, December 8, 2008

The Eights Tag

Liz tagged me awhile ago and I just barely noticed it so here it goes.

EIGHT TV shows I watch
1-CSI
2-Army Wives
3-The Hills (I know it is ridiculous but I am addicted)
4-Dexter
5-Spongebob
6-Hannah Montana
7-Suite Life of Zach and Cody
8-Go Diego Go
(Can you tell who controls the TV at our house. The only time I watch my shows is at work.)

EIGHT Things I did Yesterday
1-Slept
2-Went to Christmas party
3-Dinner at Spaghetti Factory
4-Walked around Temple square and looked at the lights
5-Drove
6-Tucked kiddos into bed
7-Watched the 3rd round of the NFR
8-Laundry

EIGHT things I am looking forward to
1-My days off
2-Lukes Preschool Christmas program
3-Cupcake Friday
4-Christmas
5-Summer (I hate the cold)
6-My hubby's raise
7-Family Christmas parties
8-Everyone getting better at my house

EIGHT things on my wish list
1-Be thin again
2-A new car
3-My own house
4-To be debt free
5-To be married in the Temple and have my children sealed to me along with my sweet husband
6-Economy to get better
7-Win the lottery (I know bad wish but what can I say. I would not have to work anymore)
8-Be able to stay home with my babies

I tag Paisley, Tricia, and Sara

No comments: